REGISTRATION IS NOW OPENED!
IMPORTANT Information and FIRST STEP IN REGISTRATION PROCESS!
We suggest visiting FORMS AND DOCUMENTS so that you know all about our policies prior to registration. It is important to note that by completing our online registration you agree to all of our policies.
HERE ARE SOME POINTS THAT WILL HELP DURING AND AFTER THE REGISTRATION
1. PLEASE NOTE: Our office hours are posted on our website in the CONTACT US section. We have a seasonal office that responds to email much more quickly than voicemail. Please e-mail us.
2. Basic Instruction – Read each point, question, form and section of the registration during the registration carefully and answer in detail. . PLEASE NOTE – Many aspects of the registration are now based upon the grade that your camper will be entering in September following the camp season in question. Please be sure to enter the correct grade. Thank you!
3. Waivers/Policies/Agreements – All parents/guardians please note that the Registration Agreements, General Waiver of Liability and Medical Forms are all done online within this registration system. When you complete your online registration with Kids Inc. you are agreeing to all of the terms within each of the forms you are e-signing, as well as to all of our policies – listed and unlisted at the time of the registration in question.
4. Important Downloads – Please download all documents you require from our FORMS AND DOCUMENTS page of our web site.
5. Discounts: Discounts are for EARLY BIRD returning camp families only and will be communicated via email February 2023.
6. Confirmation – Please log back in to your family profile within 24 hours of your initial registration. Please confirm that all information you entered during registration is captured effectively. If you need to make any changes of edits you can do some of these in your profile. Any that you cannot and need to change can be done via email to our office. We will make changes and email you once the changes you require have been made (pending availability at the time of the request for a change).
7. Receipt – You will be able to log in to the system to access your receipt at all times. Please keep track of your login information.
8. Buddy Requests – Please note that Buddy Requests are entered into your registration form during the online registration process.
PAYMENT Option FOR 2023
FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS TO COMPLETE PAYMENT.
2023 PAYMENT OPTION DETAILS:
Please note that we charge a non refundable deposit for each camper in order to cover our administrative costs. This administrative fee will not be refunded in any case including session cancellation or switch. The non refundable deposit for each camper for each week is $5.00 + HST. Please also learn about all of our cancellation policies, administrative cancellation fees, dates and notice required for cancellation and more prior to proceeding in the Parents Handbook – Thank you.
YOU CAN CHOOSE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING PAYMENT METHODS:
After August 1st there is only one payment option available.
Pay in Full with a Credit Card
2.4% Administrative Service Charge will be applied to the total paid by Credit Card.