IMPORTANT FIRST STEP IN THE REGISTRATION PROCESS!
We suggest printing our REGISTRATION GUIDE to have at your finger tips during the registration process. The guide will include some instruction, dates, prices, and program options, discounts, bus information, a hard copy of our waiver form, sample program schedules, theme day information, and a what to bring to camp packing list.
DO YOU NEED A COPY OF YOUR 2016, 2017, or 2018 INVOICE/RECEIPT?
DO YOU NEED TO LOG INTO YOUR FAMILY PROFILE? SIGN IN
HERE ARE SOME POINTS TO NOTE THAT WILL HELP YOU DURING AND AFTER THE REGISTRATION
- PLEASE NOTE: Our office hours are posted on our web site in the CONTACT US section. We have a seasonal office that responds to e-mail only from December 1st to March 1st. Please e-mail us during these months for the best result.
- Basic Instruction - Read each point, question, section of the registration during the registration carefully and answer in detail. . PLEASE NOTE – Many aspects of the registration are now based upon the grade that your camper will be entering in September following the camp season in question. Please be sure to enter the correct grade. Thank you!
- Waivers/Policies/Agreements - All parents/guardians please note that the Registration Agreements, General Waiver of Liability and Medical Forms are all done online within this registration system. When you complete your online registration with Kids Inc. you are agreeing to all of the terms within each of the forms you are e-signing, as well as to all of our policies – listed and unlisted at the time of the registration in question.
- Important Downloads - Please download all documents you require from our FORMS AND DOCUMENTS page of our web site.
- Discounts: We have an EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT, and a VALUE BUNDLE DISCOUNT. The EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT will be calculated by the registration system if you qualify and cannot be used with any other discount. The VALUE BUNDLE DISCOUNT requires a discount code and cannot be used with the early bird discount. If you qualify for the value bundle please enter the code into each camper’s discount code field within STEP 2 of the registration process. To find out more about discounts please see the dates and rates page of the site or the parents handbook.
- Confirmation - Please log back in to your family profile within 24 hours of your initial registration. Please confirm that all information you entered during registration is captured effectively. If you need to make any changes of edits you can do some of these in your profile. Any that you cannot and need to change can be done via email to our office. We will make changes and email you once the changes you require have been made (pending availability at the time of the request for a change).
- Receipt - You will be able to log in to the system to access your receipt at all times. Please keep track of your login information.
- Buddy Requests - Please note that Buddy Requests are requests and not guarantees. Buddy requests are only available to our General Campers. This is not an option for Junior Camp or LIT Camp.
OPTION 1Pay in full via cheque, or money order. This payment method is offered prior to May 1st of each camp season. Send us a current dated check or money order upon registration for the total amount of your registration. Cheque or Money Order must be received within 5 business days of your online registration being placed. We do not take email funds transfers – thank you.
OPTION 2Pay in full via credit card. You will be directed to our payment gateway to pay in full during the online registration process.
OPTION 3Payment Plan: A payment plan option is offered only if you register before April 30th. 25% Deposit will be taken via credit card upon registration. Payments for the balance of your payment plan will be made using post-dated cheques. Please take your balance owing and divide it into 2 equal payments – one for May 1st for and the other for June 1st. If you select this option after April 15th please mail the full balance owning in one post dated cheque for June 1st and follow all other instructions listed here. These future dated payment/s may not be done with your credit card. These post-dated cheques will need to be mailed to our office within 5 of your online booking. The future dated payments must be paid with post dated cheques. We do not take email funds transfers or instalment payments on your credit card.
CANCELLATION POLICY2.14. Cancellation Policy – If you cancel prior to April 30th you will receive a refund minus a single charge per camper of $25.00 for administration of the cancellation. If you cancel May 1st or thereafter you must provide us with 21 days’ notice of cancellation in order to qualify for a refund. If you do give us 21 days’ notice you will receive a refund minus a service charge of $25.00 per week per child. Our goal is to process all refunds within one month of the date of the request. If you have not gotten your refund within this time frame please do contact our office for follow up.
Cancellation of optional programs can only be done as follows:
In order to cancel offsite trips , the Full Week Catered Lunch, or Play with Clay you must contact our office via email at least 21 days prior to the start of the session in question.
In order to cancel pizza orders, Main Event, or Rock Climbing, you must contact our office via email at least 7 days prior to the start of the session in question – we cannot process the cancellation of these add on’s without at least 7 days prior to the start of the session. Thank you.
Cancellation of a registration that includes a support worker may not be eligible for a refund of the fees charged for the additional support worker who has been hired to provide support. Please contact the admin office to discuss.